REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS AND PROCESS
Only parents need to register online.
Students will automatically receive a login account to the Parent Portal.
Parents please note, the parent that registers and receives the email for the account must be the same parent who presents their photo ID at their school. If more than one parent would like an account each parent or guardian must go through the registration process separately.
If both parents wish to have a user account they each have register separately.
Please read this Web page before clicking on the Registration Link.
How to Register Online:
- Click the link at the bottom or right side of this Web page, or from any school Web site and click on Parent Portal.
- Click the Request Account button - NOTE: Click Yes or OK on the Security Alert Dialog Box if you receive one
- Fill out both the Parent and Student Information.
NOTE: When using the calendar to enter the birth date, choose the Month first, Year second, and then click on the day. If not done it this order it may delete your entire registration entry and you will need to start again.
NOTE: Please request access to all your children/students at this time. If you add all your children in this initial phase, you can go to only one school for parent identification rather than visiting each school. Your school’s Web site will announce the dates and times scheduled for Parent Portal verification. Adding additional students at a later time will require that you contact each individual school in person again.
- Click Submit to complete the process.
- You will receive an email with a login account (your user name and password) along with the names of the students the user account can access.
Please be aware that it may take some time for you to receive this email due to the demands of office staff in the first few weeks of the school year, but they will be sent as soon as possible. Your login account will be inactive until you have visited the school with your photo identification.
- In order to maintain strict confidentiality, it will be necessary for the parent/guardian who registered online to go to a school and show his/her government issued photo ID, and personally sign for the account.
Therefore, to activate the account the parent/guardian who registered must:
- Print the email and sign the bottom;
- Decide which of your student’s schools to visit to active the account and then check their website for the dates and times they will be accepting account activation forms;
- Stop by the school during the appropriate time and give them the completed form and present your photo ID.
- Your account will now become active within two business days.
- Once the account becomes active, change your password to something you will remember (see below).
- After your new user account is activated parents will be able to:
- View and edit your student contact information online
- View student attendance after the first day of school
- View student schedules after September 9
- View student grades after they have been reported by teachers
- Students do not have to register for a Parent Portal account. They will receive a new login at school or use their same login from previous years, and will be able to view schedules, grades and contact information but will not be able to edit the contact information.
Changing your Password:
The default password is obscure and we recommend that you change it to something you will remember.
Go to one of the school’s Web site and click on Parent Portal:
- Click the LOGIN button and use the username and password that were emailed to you
- Click the "Settings" link in the upper right corner of the screen
- Enter your new password (must contain at least eight characters) in the "New Password box"
- Enter it a second time in the "Confirm Password box".
- Click Apply
Changing Your Email Address - Please revise in 2 sections on Parent Portal:
1) Revise your email address on your "Settings" menu: Click on "Settings" link on the top right; type in email address and click Apply. (This changes your email address for school Web site automated email notifications).
2) Revise your email address on your "Student Information" section of the Parent Portal: Click on the Student Info left link (pencil icon)then click on the General Tab; click "Modify" next to your name, then add or change your email address.
(This changes your email address in the student information system for automated phone/email messages.